Eclipse Gaming Systems is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games and are headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
We are seeking a Vice President: Marketing who is a strong communicator and will manage our rebranding, PR, and trade marketing needs. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing, creating, managing budgets, and executing the strategic plans to meet our growth trajectory.
The Vice President: Marketing will report directly to the Chief Business Officer.
· Build and execute a brand marketing strategy covering all forms of print and digital marketing with clearly defined quarterly objectives.
· Partner with sales, product teams, and external resources to develop and deliver highly effective marketing campaigns for our slot games to drive revenue.
· Identify and work with third parties to deliver on strategic marketing objectives, manage press releases, and trade show presence, etc.
· Define and establish clear metrics designed to measure the return on investment for all Marketing activities and report accordingly.
· Build a clear and strong sense of community among Eclipse Gaming customers and followers, driving meaningful engagement through both offline and online community-building tactics.
· Work with the Human Resources function to establish Eclipse Gaming as a best place to work and increasing our employee value proposition through various outlets, e.g., LinkedIn.
· Stay informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes
· 10+ years working in a Senior Marketing role within a fast-paced, tech environment.
· An outstanding track record of developing and delivering on strategic objectives that dramatically increased brand awareness.
· Highly effective communication skills, comfortable presenting to C-Suite roles.
· Extremely proficient at organizing, scheduling, and coordinating third-party activities and deliverables.
· Deep understanding of social media strategies for both organic and paid campaigns.
· Both a creative and analytical thinker with the discipline to assess results.
· Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment and develop effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
· Previous experience in the gaming sector and a specific understanding of slot games.