Technical Specialist II
Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games. Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking Technical Specialist II for Seattle Washington area.
The Technical Specialist II carries out installing, servicing and preventative maintenance of all Eclipse Gaming Systems, hereafter referred to as EGS products; must be able to organize and manage sizable volumes of information including, but not limited to statements of work, job specifications, and inventory.
Key responsibilities & duties:
• Perform installs, de-installs, theme changes, preventative maintenance, software updates, server maintenance along with general service duties.
• Diagnose hardware & software problems on all EGS products.
• Respond to incident tickets and work orders in a timely fashion.
• Collaborate with the Customer Support Center on all field issues.
• All other duties assigned by the Sr. Management Team.
Preventative Maintenance Duties:
• Performs general cleaning of all EGS equipment.
• Ensure all equipment is operating in peak condition.
• Document all preventative maintenance work performed.
• All other duties assigned by the Senior Management Team.
Require Skills/ Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of network technologies and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of the difference between Class I and Class III
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company and company products.
• Must be able to work with little supervision.
• Have good administrative, time management and analytical skills.
• Ability to read and write English
• Must have the ability to learn and master the EGS product offerings such that they can speak confidently regarding sales, service, and system design
• Must have good communication and teamwork skills.
• Must be detailed orientated
• Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software.
• Ability to read, understand and perform as required job specifications, drawings, safety all job/project related requirements.
• Able to work overtime, nights, weekends as required
• Operate various testing equipment and other technical devices proficiently.
• Complete and submit expense report in a timely manner as directed.
• Communicate and document routine field issues.
• Communicate and document all customers procedures.
• Must be able to professionally represent EGS in face to face customer meetings as well as conference call meetings.
• Ability to provide customer training on software, hardware, and support procedure for EGS products.
• Ability to provide assistance to customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges for all EGS products.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming license in approved gaming jurisdictions where needed
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or GED.
• A+ certified preferred.
• Technical School preferred.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• 3-5 years’ experience in the industry.
• Qualified to operate a motor vehicle.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming license in approved gaming jurisdictions where needed.
• Must Possess and maintain a Driver’s License.
• Able to lift 50lbs, stand for prolonged periods of time, work indoors and outdoors.
• Must be willing to travel up to 45% of the time.