Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, Ga.
We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking Senior Software Engineers to work on our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working with development studios in Duluth, Ga, creating art for casino games and apps across our product portfolio. You will be interacting with fellow Engineers, Artists, Game Designers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
- Design, develop, and integrate new games and features in C# using internal gaming platform
- Produce required system documentation such as requirements, functional design specifications and related documentation.
- Works with studio teams to implement game elements based on design documentation and gameplay feedback
- Troubleshoot bugs and game play issues
- Assists with game design, architecture, and platform integration
- Assist the NOC engineers to troubleshoot and resolve issues from clients
- Work directly with Lead Engineers and execute work as envisioned
- Provide engineering updates showing forward progress for each project
- Stay up to date with game design trends with a focus in casino games
- Understand game design, playability, and user experience
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- 3-5 years of experience in MS Visual Studio, C#/C++ programming, .NET framework with API programming
- Real-time server programming experience.
- Database programming experience (MS-SQL, SQLite).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Responsible, dependable, and a quick learner
- Strong ability to read and understand pre-existing code bases
- Proven experience in designing and architecting game platforms
- Strong ability to innovate and develop new game concepts and technology integration
- Expert in managing their objectives within set schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- High availability environment programming experience preferred.
- User interface implementation experience preferred.
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint
- Casino Gaming experience a plus
- Unity experience a plus