Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, Ga.
We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking Senior Software Engineers to work on our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working with development studios in Duluth, Ga, creating art for casino games and apps across our product portfolio. You will be interacting with fellow Engineers, Artists, Game Designers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing teams to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
- Design, develop, and integrate systems software features in C#/C/C++ using an In-House gaming platform.
- Produce required system documentation such as requirements, functional design specifications and related documentation.
- Assist the NOC engineers to troubleshoot and resolve issues from clients.
- Work directly with Framework and Lead Engineers to ensure proper and efficient game implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or highly qualified skillset and/or track record in Systems Development.
- 6-8 years of Software Engineering experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in systems level software development using C/C++ and/or C#.
- Real-time server programming experience using inter-process sockets.
- Database programming experience (MS-SQL, SQLite, Postgres).
- Experience writing concurrent multi-threaded software.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible, dependable, and a quick learner.
- Strong ability to read and understand pre-existing code bases.
- High availability environment programming experience.
- Experience working in a role that works concurrently on multiple projects at a time.
- Working knowledge of the principles of Software Version Control Systems.
- Casino Gaming experience a plus.
- Experience with Rust a plus.