Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work on GDKs for our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and in search of highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working with development studios in Duluth, GA and additional locations creating GDKs for casino games and apps across our product portfolio. You will be interacting with fellow Engineers, Artists, Game Designers, Composers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
- Design and implement structurally sound Frameworks and GDKs that will be utilized to power the development of our game titles.
- Assist with design, architecture, and platform integration of Frameworks.
- Work with gameplay engineers to implement game elements based on design and game features.
- Provide support of GDK on multiple games.
- Work directly with Lead Engineers to ensure proper and efficient game implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or highly qualified skillset and/or track record in Game Development.
- 6-8 years of Software Engineering experience
- 5-7 years of experience in C#, Unity, and API/SDK Development
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Responsible, dependable, and a quick learner
- Strong ability to read and understand pre-existing code bases
- Proven experience in designing and architecting game platforms
- Strong ability to innovate and develop new game concepts and technologies
- Expert in managing tasks and objectives within set schedules
- Experience working in a role that works concurrently on multiple projects at a time.
- Working knowledge of the principles of Software Version Control Systems.
- Casino Gaming experience
- Build Automation
- Development Tools