Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming Systems is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to support the product and sales teams with in-depth analysis related to game activity, user behaviors, retention, and monetization analysis. Your work will directly influence features development, prioritization of the product roadmap, future sales and marketing decisions, and estimate expected return on the products. You’ll be responsible for creating, monitoring and building dashboards, models and ad hoc analyses to support product efforts to drive user retention, sales, and create actionable insights for future objectives.
- Create in-depth analyses, tools and dashboards to highlight the in-game behaviors that drive revenue activities and user retention
- Create unique analytical models to track casino performance, game performance, and player behaviors
- Work with our marketing and product teams to deliver insights into user performance and make recommendations that enhance the user acquisition activities
- Work as a key member of the BI team to support in-game analyses including review of events captured, troubleshooting data discrepancies, and anomalies
- Work closely with the sales team on continuous forecasting of various revenue models
- Work with the BI team to facilitate data ingestion and trouble shoot issues
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming innovations and capabilities in the casino gaming space
- Advanced degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Math, Economics or in Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science coursework
- 5-7 Years Work Experience as a data scientist
- Proficient with building descriptive and predictive models
- Advanced SQL skills working experience with SQL Server Analysis Services preferred
- Proficient with relational databases, SQL, data transformation, data mining, and ad hoc analysis
- Excellent data visualization skills with tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Excellent in analyzing data and drawing appropriate conclusions. Able to effectively translate statistical findings to business strategies that positively impact the business and customer.
- Proficient with Database and Statistical applications; can automate routine procedures and create tools that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to identify and appropriately call out issues to leadership
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills across a diverse audience
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
- Experienced taking vague requirements and transforming them into crisp deliverables
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience working with Power BI
- Casino Gaming experience a plus