Regional Sales Director: Pacific North-West
Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
As we continue to look to expand our position in the Casino games market, we are seeking applications for a Regional Sales Director role. This position will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/ retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate must have history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas and love the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customer’s dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Presenting and demonstrate the value of EGS products and services to prospective clients
- Identify, scout, and sign developing gaming opportunities and other casinos in the Class II Gaming & Variety vertical.
- Source and connect established casino operators to kick off a new install signing conversation
- Build new relationships and maintain existing relationships within the gaming industry; as well as, consistently discover new opportunities and know the key players in the space.
- Meet and exceed monthly KPIs.
- Solid understanding of the Class II & Class III slot landscape, monetization trends, and optimization techniques.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiation principals
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Build solid business relationship with customers and vendors.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-Motivated and pro-active
- Strong focus and research skills to identify market trends in real-time.
- Thorough understanding of top gaming manufactures and the competitive landscape
- Detail-oriented and process-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in-person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
4+ years experience in the gaming industry focused on Class II/III/Tribal Casino relations, slot gaming industry, or other areas of the industry directly relevant to this role.