Eclipse Gaming Systems is seeking a Product Manager to support the product and sales teams with in-depth analysis related to game activity, user behaviors, retention, and monetization analysis.
Product Manager will directly influence features development, prioritization of the product roadmap, future sales and marketing decisions, and estimate expected return on the products. He/she be responsible for creating, monitoring and building dashboards, models and ad hoc analyses to support product efforts to drive user retention, sales, and create actionable insights for future objectives.
Key responsibilities & duties:
• Define and execute strategic roadmap with the goal of increasing retention and monetization.
• Stay up to date with the latest gaming trends and have an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
• Work closely with design and engineering teams to develop and execute against a data driven roadmap.
• Define success metrics for product features and initiatives using KPIs.
• Design A/B tests to determine strategic growth opportunities.
Require Skills/ Abilities:
• Experience driving product from concept through production
• Ability to identify and appropriately call out issues to leadership
• Strong motivation and ability to work independently
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Effective presentation skills across a diverse audience
• Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
• Experienced in transforming abstract requirements into crisp deliverables
• Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technology or business-related field -required
• Must have 3-5 Years work experience as a product manager
• Experience with Stage Gate and Agile development processes- preferred
• Casino Gaming experience a plus
• Must be able to travel 25%
• Long sitting period in an office environment