Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming Systems is seeking a Compliance Manager to support the product and sales teams with the submission and approval process for all products with various State and Tribal gaming regulators and to ensure compliance with all relevant gaming technology-related regulations. The Product Compliance Manager will work alongside the Product Development Team and Business Operations to incorporate regulatory technical requirements for efficient approvals and compliant operations.
- Work with Legal, Product Development, and Operation teams to prepare State, Tribal and independent test lab regulatory submissions
- Manage the technical submission process through approval for all jurisdictions
- Manage all required regulatory submission documentation
- Create and maintain all processes to deploy approved software versions to each regulated market
- Work with Product Development and QA Team to ensure software solutions conform to regulatory requirements
- Manage and maintain regulatory relations with 3rd party labs
- Evaluate and manage testing procedures to meet regulatory specifications where applicable
- Stay informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or business-related field.
- 3-5 Years Work Experience in Product Compliance
- Experience managing regulatory and technical requirements
- Experience engaging with 3rd party labs (State, Tribal, BMM and GLI) test labs
· Communicates effectively
· Can establish and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
· Must be detail-oriented