Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking Producer to work on our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Game Designer, you will be working with our development studio in Duluth, GA. You will interact with fellow Game Designers, Mathematicians, Engineers, Artists, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
• Work with leadership to create project plans that allow for the achievement of milestones and vital deliverables.
• Manage multiple projects spanning several teams. Drive the execution of products and feature sets.
• Manage planning, execution and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget and high quality.
• Lead scrums and agile project implementation.
• Articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating, fun work environment and culture.
• Provide outstanding customer service and build strong relationships with Zynga game teams and partner teams.
• Maintain effective communication and build trust with partners both onsite and offsite in Production and Product Management
• Learn, contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes
• 3-5 years of project management experience
• 3-5 years of experience with project management tools such as, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project
• Extensive knowledge of casino game features
• Strong understanding of game balancing
• Demonstrate strong communication skills
• Proficient in managing their objectives within set schedules
• Experience in the casino or social casino industry is a plus
• Experience in analytics
• Experience in art, music, design, or software development is a plus