Eclipse Gaming Systems is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games and are headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
We are seeking an HR & Support Services Administrator to support our internal HR, Legal, and Finance teams across a range of activities. This role will report to the Senior Director of HR and will be especially important as we transition to new HRIS and Payroll
platforms over the coming weeks and months.
Additionally, this is an opportunity to work with our legal team on various licensing and compliance matters. The person who fills this role will bring their Administrative experience with them, have great communication skills, and a can-do attitude. In return, you can expect to work with some of the gaming industry’s brightest talent in a unique environment that means our employees enjoy coming to work.
· Maintenance of all Employee records and assist with all compliance-related matters
· Organization of internal and external events that fit with the business mission and culture at Eclipse Gaming Systems
· Administration of Employee related matters in our HR Information System
· Report out to external stakeholders in line with a regular cadence, e.g. 401(k) reporting, joiners, leavers, etc.
· Assist with all annual cyclical events related to Human Resources, such as Open Enrollment, Merit Reviews, etc.
· Assist with any and all gaming licensing applications as directed by our in-house legal team
· Assist with any payroll needs as directed by our in-house Finance team
· Maintenance of office facilities to ensure a clean and tidy environment for our team members.
· Exceptional organizational and planning skills coupled with an HR background
· A results-driven attitude while maintaining excellent employee relations
· Comfortable taking direction and being able to prioritize accordingly
· Excited to take work within our HRIS and be responsible for making appropriate changes
· Experience dealing with external vendors, e.g. cleaning contractors, etc.