Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming Systems is seeking a Hardware Engineer to support the product and sales teams by architecting, designing, and testing high quality electronic gaming machines and components. The Hardware Engineer will work alongside the Product Development Team and Business Operations to incorporate new hardware and/or modification to existing hardware for our electronic gaming machines.
- Lead Electrical Engineering development for Eclipse
- Work with 3rd party designers and manufactures to obtain the necessary components for our electronic gaming machines
- Make electrical architecture decisions
- Design and prototype all hardware components
- Test and document all hardware components
- Assist in obtaining regulatory approval for all hardware
- Assist with hardware field support
- Stay informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field.
- 3-5 Years Work Experience in a hardware or electrical engineering field
- Knowledge of product development processes
- General knowledge of common electronic interfaces such as USB, SATA, PCIe, Ethernet etc
- Highly proficient at organizing, scheduling, and coordinating design partner activities and deliverables
· Communicates effectively
· Can establish and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
· Must be detail oriented