Field Technician (Washington)
Purpose of the position:
The Field Service Technician is responsible for installing, upgrading, servicing and preventative maintenance of all Eclipse Gaming Systems, hereafter referred to as EGS products.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform installs, de-installs, theme changes, game software upgrades, and server upgrades.
- Repair and diagnose hardware & software problems on all EGS products.
- Respond to incident tickets and work orders in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with the Customer Support Center on all field issues.
- Performs general cleaning of all EGS equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is operating in peak condition.
- Document all preventative maintenance work performed.
- Provide Customer training on software, hardware and support procedures for all EGS products.
- Provide assistance to customers by telephone or in person regarding technical challenges for all EGS products.
- Routinely visit customer locations ensuring all games are in service.
- Communicate and document routine field issues.
- Communicate and document all customers procedures.
- All other duties assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in related industry.
- Qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain gaming license in approved gaming jurisdictions where needed.
Work Experience & Skills
- Familiarity with network technologies and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of the difference between Class II and Class III Gaming.
- Good understanding of Microsoft windows.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company and company products.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.