Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking Equipment Technician Associate, we are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team.
This position is responsible for a wide range of duties including wiring, assembly of components, standard fixed assemblies within the gaming cabinet and troubleshooting.
Key Responsibilities & duties:
- Perform peripheral installation on all new EGM’s
- Repair and diagnose hardware and software issues on all EGM’s
- Use existing checklist to ensure conformance with build specifications and codes
- Handle all finished EGM’s for shipment, load and unload freight as needed
- Maintain housekeeping and safety procedures by acknowledging 5S duties
- Maintain job boards and report out on progress daily
Require Skills/ Abilities:
- Forklift Certification
- Experience in electrical equipment assembly
- Electro-mechanical troubleshooting
- Able to read and interpret schematics, both electrical & mechanical
- Knowledge of PC software installation, & Windows operating systems
- Understanding & implementation of 5S principals & Safety practices
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma mandatory, 2 year vocational or Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in electrical equipment manufacturing
- 3+ years Preferred experience in the gaming industry
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for prolonged lengths of time
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to travel on occasion to support field installations