Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking Core Artists to work on our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Core Artist, you will be working with development studios in Duluth, GA. You will be interacting with fellow Artists, Engineers, Game Designers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
- Create new and innovative games and features from beginning to end
- Work directly with Lead Artists and be able to use your artistic skills to create the game that the Designer has envisioned
- Provide art updates showing forward progress for each project
- Stay up to date with game design trends with a focus in casino games
- Understand game design, play-ability, and user experience
- 3-5 years experience in game development
- Strong artistic abilities in drawing, rendering, graphic design, color theory, layout, character design, typography, and animation
- Proven ability to produce many forms and styles of painting in a digital form
- Conceptualize and create and logos, UI, graphic animation, VFX, and support marketing personnel with art for slot games
- Proficient in Photoshop and After Effects
- Proficient in traditional drawing and rendering skills
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in managing their objectives within set schedules
- AAS or BAS in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experience with real-time 3D Unity-based engine
- Experience with art optimization for in-engine use
- Proficient in Spine and particle systems
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in 3DS Max
Portfolio review of all applicants is mandatory. Provide a portfolio URL in your resume, application, or cover letter for review.