Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
We are currently seeking an experienced Animator to work on our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As an Animator, you will be working with the development studio in Duluth. You will be interacting with fellow Artists, Engineers, Game Designers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
• Animation of a wide range of subject matter and styles to include characters, animals, objects, logos, symbols, background elements, and user interface and FX, whether looping or action-specific oriented.
• Work directly with the Lead Artist and project artists to create the game that the Designer has envisioned.
• Able to provide rough storyboard or keyframe pose planning (via sketches or by posed characters where necessary) and animation updates showing forward progress.
• Stay up to date with animation trends and techniques, with a focus on how it relates to casino games.
• Understand game design, playability, and user experience as it relates to animation
• Expertise in Spine, After Effects, Photoshop
• 3-5 years experience in game development
• AA or BA in Animation or equivalent
• Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in managing their objectives within set schedules
• Working experience in 3DS Max, Unity experience/pipeline
• High proficiency with particle systems manipulation (After Effects/Unity/3DS Max)
• Proficient in traditional drawing and rendering skills
• Slot experience
*Portfolio review of all applicants is mandatory. Provide a portfolio URL in your resume, application, or cover letter for review*