Eclipse Gaming Systems is searching for a compliance manager to join our team at our Headquarter location in Duluth Georgia. As compliance manager you will ensure compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to the Company’s gaming business as well as those applicable to officers, directors, vendors and agents of the Company. The ideal candidate will have experience with tribal gaming compliance and applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Prepare and maintain tribal gaming licenses for both new and current business. Serve as point of contact between the Company and Tribal Gaming regulators
- Manage hardware and software shipping compliance
- Maintain document control system to include knowledge and organization of such so that it is audit ready
- Contract management
- Research and investigation to ensure compliance with rules and regulations of new and current gaming jurisdictions, vendor due diligence, report any violations to appropriate parties with proper investigation and resolution.
- Comfortable working with C-level management, attorneys, accountants, law enforcement, federal, state and Tribal regulators, and in-house team to include a wide variety of specialized experts.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Collaborate with the appropriate parties to mitigate threats.
- Ensure that systems are implemented, understood and evaluated. Maintain effective compliance communication within the Company.
- Develop and implement gaming and licensing related internal controls, rules and procedures, and oversee compliance with internal controls and Compliance Plan
- Provide guidance and advise on gaming regulatory laws and procedures to company management
- Other responsibilities will include personal interface with gaming regulators and customers, contract management, trademark management, maintain document control system, provide compliance reports, conduct due diligence on new vendors and business partners, and ensure continued compliance education throughout the Company
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Knowledge of federal, state, tribal and other applicable gaming laws, and/ or regulations.
- Ability to prepare and maintain reports and communication with executive team
- Excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coach and teach all levels of management and associates about corporate and gaming compliance and promote a culture of compliance throughout the company
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in legal, regulatory or gaming compliance
- Experienced in the use of both public and private sector tools and resources to conduct research and investigations