Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking a Principal Artist to work on our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Principal Artist, you will be working with development studios in Duluth, GA, Chicago, IL and additional locations creating art for casino games and apps across our product portfolio. You will be interacting with fellow Artists, Engineers, Game Designers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling products in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
- Create new and innovative games and features from beginning to end
- Work directly with Lead Artists and be able to use your artistic skills to create the game that the Designer has envisioned
- Provide art updates showing forward progress for each project
- Stay up to date with game design trends with a focus in casino games
- Understand game design, playability, and user experience
- 7+ years’ experience in game development
- Excellent artistic abilities in drawing, rendering, graphic design, color theory, layout, character design, typography, and animation
- Proven ability to produce many forms and styles of painting in a digital form
- Conceptualize and create and logos, UI, graphic animation, VFX, and support marketing personnel with art for slot games
- Expert in Photoshop and After Effects
- Proficient in traditional drawing and rendering skills
- Proficient in art optimization for in-engine use
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Expert in self-managing their objectives within set schedules
- Strong ability to execute multiple projects with little to no supervision
- AAS or BAS in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Experience with real-time 3D Unity-based engine
- Proficient in Spine and particle systems
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in 3DS Max
Portfolio review of all applicants is mandatory. Provide a portfolio URL in your resume, application, or cover letter for review.
About Eclipse Gaming
Eclipse Gaming is a leading supplier of innovative games and systems for the global gaming industry. The company operates primarily in the Native American gaming markets in the U.S., as well as select commercial and international jurisdictions. Eclipse Gaming designs, manufactures and markets top performing games, local, mystery and multi-level progressives, and slot management systems. For more information, visit www.eclipsegamingsystems.com.