Eclipse Gaming Systems is seeking a Lead Data Analyst to support the product and sales teams with in-depth analysis related to game activity, user behaviors, retention, and monetization analysis. Your work will directly influence features development, prioritization of the product roadmap, future sales and marketing decisions, and estimate expected return on the products. As Lead Data Analyst, you’ll be responsible for creating, monitoring and building dashboards, models and ad hoc analyses to support product efforts to drive user retention, sales, and create actionable insights for future objectives.
- Create in-depth analyses, tools and dashboards to highlight the in-game behaviors that drive revenue activities and user retention
- Create unique analytical models to track casino performance, game performance, and player behaviors
- Work with our marketing and product teams to deliver insights into user performance and make recommendations that enhance the user acquisition activities
- Work as a key member of the BI team to support in-game analyses including review of events captured, troubleshooting data discrepancies, and anomalies
- Work closely with the sales team on continuous forecasting of various revenue models
- Work with the BI team to facilitate data ingestion and trouble shoot issues
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming innovations and capabilities in the casino gaming space
- Advanced degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Math, Economics or in Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science coursework
- 7+ Years Work Experience as a data analyst
- Expert with building predictive models
- Advanced SQL skills working experience with SQL Server Analysis Services preferred
- Expert with relational databases, SQL, data transformation, data mining, and ad hoc analysis
- Expert data visualization skills with tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Expert in analyzing data and drawing appropriate conclusions. Able to effectively translate statistical findings to business strategies that positively impact the business and customer.
- Proficient with Database and Statistical applications; can automate routine procedures and create tools that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to identify and appropriately call out issues to leadership
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills across a diverse audience
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
- Proficient with taking vague requirements and transforming them into crisp deliverables
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience working with Power BI
- Casino Gaming experience a plus
About Eclipse Gaming
Eclipse Gaming is a leading supplier of innovative games and systems for the global gaming industry. The company operates primarily in the Native American gaming markets in the U.S., as well as select commercial and international jurisdictions. Eclipse Gaming designs, manufactures and markets top performing games, local, mystery and multi-level progressives, and slot management systems. For more information, visit www.eclipsegamingsystems.com.