Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino, social and casual gaming industry, currently headquartered in Chicago with a significant operation center in Duluth, GA. This is a great position with a lot of exposure to leadership team and a great opportunity to show what you can bring to the team. Strong candidates will be eligible for quick career growth within Engineering and Software Development departments. Eclipse Gaming offers a great work mentality in a start-up environment.
The Systems Programmer will work to specify, design and develop critical high-performance and scalable system platforms and components. This position requires a well-rounded software engineer that is willing to work in any area of the system that requires maintenance or new development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Develop system requirements, technical designs, and implement logical solutions using structured programming concepts and modern programming methods
- Produce required system documentation such as requirements, functional design specifications and related documentation
- Experience in Software Design and Architecture, Client / Server programming, Database programming, and Source Control/Configuration Management
- Experience in Real-time server programming experience, Object Oriented programming, TDD, and Design Patterns
- Experience with MS-SQL, on a Windows platform
- Experience with development tools including debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems required
- Bachelor’s Degree or education/training equivalent of a 4-year college program
- 3 – 5 years of experience programming C/C++ and C#
Qualifications That Set You Apart
- High availability environment programming experience preferred
- User interface implementation experience preferred