We are a growing casino gaming company in Duluth, GA with an immediate need for a Supply Chain Manager. We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual to lead our supply chain operations.
The Supply Chain manager exercises strategic oversight of all responsibilities of supply chain, including procurement, purchasing, logistics, inventory, planning, and analysis with an emphasis on improving efficiency, eliminating waste, and lowering costs.
- Manage the procurement of finished and unfinished goods to support sales plans.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with suppliers to ensure they can meet demand and lead time required. Negotiate best pricing.
- Issue and submit purchase orders and ensure all purchased items are received and accounted for.
- Create and maintain Bill of Materials.
- Develop demand forecast in conjunction with the sales forecast.
- Identify areas of improvement in the supply chain processes and eliminate waste.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to supply Chain activities.
- Project manage supply chain initiatives.
- Inventory management. Control usage and stock levels. Record and manage inventory levels in ERP system. Identify minimum order levels. Determine items/qty that need to be kept in inventory verses ordering as needed.
- Manage all shipping responsibilities, including freight shipments of finished goods to customer sites. As well international shipments to satellite offices and gaming labs. Negotiate best pricing.
- Review purchase history routinely to identify trends and forecast on going needs.
- Manage supply chain staff. Provide leadership and motivation, set priorities, and perform reviews.
- Maintain a clean safe warehouse environment that offers ease of access and efficient flow.
- Attend routine meeting with operations and sales teams to plan and forecast material needs.
- Assist with annual budget planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of education and experience
- 5 years of Supply Chain related experience, including at least 2 years in a leadership position.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency with ERP
- Experience and understanding of all functional aspects of the supply chain.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
The gaming industry is heavily regulated. If an offer of employment is made, applicant must successfully complete background and drug screening prior to first day of employment.