Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino, social and casual gaming industry, currently headquartered in Chicago with a significant operation center in Duluth, GA. Our engineering, design, creative, and operations personnel combine more than 30 years of experience in the gaming, hospitality and entertainment sector. We’re seeking a Senior Game Developer that is career-oriented and willing to gain experience in multiple fields.
The Senior Game Developer will develop and implement new games, while modifying existing games using our internal gaming platform using C#/.Net framework. This individual will also be responsible for the design, architecture and maintenance of the game platform and UI framework development of new games and features.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven success in design, development and implementation of slot games in a C# / .Net environment
- Knowledge of the Unity Graphics GUI
- 5+ years of experience in C# programming and .Net framework with API programming
- Proven experience in designing and architecting game platforms – specifically in Unity
- Ability to innovate and develop new game concepts and technology integration
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or education/training equivalent of a 4-year college program
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Graphic Illustration and Design
Qualifications That Set You Apart
- Broad knowledge of slot machine and platform integration.
- Experience in the casino and Indian Gaming industry