The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for the quality and proper functionality of Eclipse Gaming Systems’ games and products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform game and client testing, including protocol testing, updating test case requirements, setting up simulator tools for SAS testing.
- Perform game testing and validate regression test cases against each release to follow game regulations – update test case requirements for new products and improve test case coverage.
- Automation Testing: Create automation test scripts for load testing.
- Management of the QA Jira/Zephyr system including test cases, test plans, and projects.
- Investigation and tracking of field issues.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a background in testing C#/.Net and API programming related to casino gaming, gaming or networking protocols.
- Proficiency in software quality testing and assurance in casino gaming environment.
- Gaming experience and exposure to gaming hardware and software application.
- Peripheral and hardware knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in testing SAS (Slot accounting system) protocol preferred.
- Technical troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with a diversity of professional people.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), especially the ability to communicate complicated mathematical concepts to people without a background in mathematics.
Required Training and/or Experience:
- 4-6 years in quality assurance
- Gaming experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or education/training equivalent of a 4-year college program
The gaming industry is heavily regulated. If an offer of employment is made, applicant must successfully complete background and drug screening prior to first day of employment.