Purpose of the position
As a result of continuing growth and market success, Eclipse Gaming is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to help expand our marketing program and execute on the company’s goals. The Marketing Specialist is a key team member within Eclipse Gaming’s Marketing Group. This person will be responsible for managing a range of integrated marketing programs, including but not limited to social engagement, website, digital marketing, marketing materials, and promotions, aimed at increasing Eclipse Gaming’s brand and product awareness. The Marketing Specialist will also collaborate on key messaging, campaign development and content, and analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Collaborates directly with Vice President, Marketing to define the brand voice and develop strategic campaigns to optimize user engagement and drive brand objectives across identified social channels, website and other digital marketing
- Conceptualize and execute a consistent calendar of engaging and shareable content across several platforms, including both organic and paid social media advertising campaigns.
- Interact with other departments within Eclipse Gaming to discover and create relevant content, copy, imagery, videos and more to increase engagement.
- Responsible for day-to-day social monitoring/listening and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
- Develops, manages and administers content, updates and regular maintenance of corporate website. Develops compelling content that is keyword-rich to support SEO strategies
- Responsible for tracking and reporting key analytics and competitive insights for social channels, website and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Works with the Vice President, Marketing to plan and execute new product rollouts to casino operators as well as in casino promotion to players
- Develops regular email communications notifying customers of new product releases and manages contact database in conjunction with Sales.
- Research and write profiles of new games for monthly submission to industry publications
Sales & Marketing Materials
- Develops marketing materials, including collateral and electronic media
- Responsible for research and creation of product collateral including the gathering of information, copywriting, and project management of design and printing
- Manages disbursement of marketing materials to the sales team, as well as placement of electronic files onto website and company intranet.
- Develops and execute casino promotions to increase player awareness of and loyalty to Eclipse Gaming’s products and improve product revenues. Develops theme and design concept with agency/graphic designer to develop promotional materials for casinos.
- Identify and source promotional items, customer gifts and corporate apparel. Manage inventory and distribution.
- Assists in the messaging and creation of advertising, public relations and direct marketing
- Provides support in the planning, promotion and logistics of the company’s Customer Advisory Board meetings and the company’s participation in tradeshows and sponsorship of customers’ events.
- Manages both internal and external resources including marketing agency, freelance graphic designers and videographers, printing, promotional items, and other services as relates to specific job responsibilities.
Academic & trades qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience, with proven knowledge and passion for digital content marketing.
- Gaming experience preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- High proficiency with the following tools/software preferred: social platforms (primarily Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube), website platform and reporting (WordPress and Google Analytics), and office productivity (MS Office Suite).
- Basic graphic design capabilities preferred
- Portfolio requested upon interview.
Work experience & skills
- Creative thinker who can relate industry and product knowledge to create compelling messaging, content, and successful marketing programs.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong visual design sensibilities to ensure a polished, engaging look for all company assets.
- Proven self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and in a collaborative environment. Takes initiative to stay current with the latest marketing and industry trends and technology.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people in other departments, as well as vendor/partners
- Team player, with a positive attitude, a great sense of humour, and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities while doing what it takes to achieve great results!