Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino, social and casual gaming industry, currently headquartered in Chicago with a significant operation center in Duluth, GA. Our Engineering, Design, Creative, and Operations personnel combine more than 30 years of experience in the gaming, hospitality and entertainment sector.
The Industrial and Design Engineer will assist and support the development of key aspects of new and compelling products for the casino gaming market. This individual will need to conceptualize product concepts and develop design intent according to the vision and corporate objectives in the early stages of product definition.
Skills and Qualifications
- Align developments to defined goals and support the rectification of technical contradictions and ambiguities through analysis and prototyping
- Experience and knowledge in CAD design and 3D product model development systems and methods
- Create conceptual sketches, renderings, CAD databases and specifications capable of proving principles, conveying requirements, and demonstrating design intent
- Experience designing for end users, environments of use, and form manufacturing and assembly
- Firsthand experience utilizing prototyping methods and technologies to develop functional prototypes rapidly
- Collaborate with hardware and software development organizations to create, maintain, and continuously improve the concept development process and its results
- Prepare technology demonstrations and produce concise summaries of the findings
- Bachelor’s Degree or education/training equivalent of a 4-year college program
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a Design Engineer or Industrial Designer
Qualifications That Set You Apart
- Excels at moderately challenging electro-mechanical component and sub-assembly design and concept development projects
- Able to work in a self-directed fashion