The primary role of the HR Manager is to handle all the essential human resources functions relating to hiring, terminations, payroll and benefits administration.
Essential Job Functions:
- Job descriptions, postings and recruiting
- New hire processing
- Maintaining HR file legal compliance
- Develop and maintain employment policies that comply with the various states we operate in.
- Manage employee benefits
- Develop and implement relevant HR training
- Maintain ADP payroll system for new hires, terminations.
- Run bi-weekly payroll as required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Recent background in an HR position
- Familiarity with multi-state payroll
- Knowledge of HR best practices and labor laws
- MS office and computerized payroll experience
Required Training and/or Experience:
- 2-4 years in an HR role
- Benefits administration
- Multi-state payroll experience desired
- Bachelor’s or associates degree in human resources
The gaming industry is heavily regulated. If an offer of employment is made, applicant must successfully complete background and drug screening prior to first day of employment.