Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino, social and casual gaming industry. We are currently headquartered in Chicago with a significant operation center in Duluth, GA. We have more than 30 years of experience in the gaming, hospitality and entertainment sector and are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join the Eclipse Gaming family.
Strong candidates will be eligible for quick career growth within the Engineering and Software development departments.
The Electrical and Firmware Engineer works within the Game Development department to support the development, integration and maintenance of new and existing HW platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
- Utilize technical knowledge to complete design, development, testing, and integration of HW tasks and projects
- Develop expert knowledge of gaming platform and subsystems and contribute to its development, advancement, and maintenance
- Prepare technology demonstrations and produce concise summaries of the findings
- Work to integrate specific features into ongoing product development projects
- Possess vast knowledge of electrical subsystems, switches and design of electrical components
- Assist in the prompt resolution of project and product issues, as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree or education/training equivalent of a 4-year college program
- 2 – 4 years experience in Engineering and Software development
Qualifications That Set You Apart
- Engineers/Game Developers/Programmers/Mathematicians/Testers career-oriented candidate willing to gain experience in multiple fields
- Dynamic individuals seeking the next challenge in a fast-growing company
- Individuals that thrive in a start-up environment